This program can meet a variety of needs for students. Including those who wish to have their ministry endorsed by Sha’arey Tzion and Da’at Hashem, those who desire to become teachers in the Messianic community, and those who wish to grow in their knowledge and wisdom of Judaism and the Jewish Messiah.
The Certificate in Messianic Studies is bestowed upon those who have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours of available courses.
- Demonstrate a commitment to following Yeshua as their personal savior and the Messiah of Israel.
- Be Immersed as a new creation in Messiah Yeshua.
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising your children in a Messiah centered Biblical way.
1. Write a short essay on 3 of the following topics (2 page typed 3 page hand written minimum).
- What are the blessings of following the Torah of Moses?
- How the Appointed Times of God speak of Yeshua.
- The importance of a Community of faith.
- What does it mean to be a disciple of Yeshua?
- The intercession of Yeshua.
- The inclusion of the gentiles amongst the promises of Israel.
- Forgiveness and repentance.
- How Yeshua prayed.
- The principles of the Sermon on the Mount.
“Gods Appointed Times and God’s Appointed Customs”, Rabbi Barney Kasdan
“Yeshua: A Guide to the Real Jesus and the Original Church”, Dr. Ron Mosley
“Meet the Rabbis”, Dr. Brad Young
“Restoration”, D. Thomas Lancaster
“Divine Reversal”, Rabbi Russ Resnik